This is the way the grave looked before the new grave marker was placed. As you can see there are two stones in the brambles, those were all that remained of the original tombstones.
I was born in Hall County Georgia where my ancestors have lived since the late 1790’s. My heritage is rich in histories and stories of my Dunagan ancestors and their related families. Being born and raised here has enriched my knowledge by tales that have been passed on from generation to generation. I have made it my personal quest to gather this knowledge and preserve it for our future generations.
- The Dunagan Family Reunion 2017 August 9, 2017
- Frederick Dunagan 1824-1907 August 4, 2017
- The Will of Benjamin Black Dunagan 1795-1884 September 2, 2015
- Dunagan, Georgia January 24, 2014
- Our Dunagan Reunion 2013 August 27, 2013
- My Patriot Forefathers by Darline Dunagan Scruggs June 30, 2013
- Orders to Build at Donnegan’s Station 1793 May 24, 2013
- “Thar’s Gold in Them Thar Georgia Hills” April 3, 2013
- Dunagan Land Warrants in Georgia March 26, 2013
- A Letter From James Reid Dunagan to R C Wood 1895 March 20, 2013
Lisa Maureen Michael on A Letter From James Reid Dunag… Getting into the Fai… on Dunagan Family Bible Reco… Darline Dunagan Scru… on Following Joseph Susan Payne on Following Joseph Darline Dunagan Scru… on Following Joseph